Our success is built on a dedicated and talented team of associates who deliver best-in-class service and quality to our customers. If you’re interested in starting a career and not just another job, apply to Seal & Design today.
Seal and Design Canada Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of industrial sealing products to the automotive, pharmaceutical, and industrial sectors. We are currently seeking a highly motivated full-time professional who desires a position with growth to join our team. The Account Representative will provide world-class, high-quality products and services to the diverse customer base at Seal and Design Canada.
- Keeps constant communication with customers to ensure we are meeting their needs and overall customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Work within an ERP system to ensure customer SKUs are entered and/or loaded appropriately for procurement, manufacturing and shipment of goods
- Works with the customer to understands their needs for a product and then works with engineering and manufacturers to present sales quotations
- Works with our road sales representatives to understand which sealing design will suit various applications
- Ensures customer shipments are on time and any delays are communicated.
- One to two years related experience in an industrial setting
- Proficient communications skills
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with business software and Microsoft
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Full benefits package and RRSP program
- Salary based on experience.
- Quarterly Bonuses granted for targets met.
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours.
- A recently built, mid-century modern working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking along with free coffee!
Apply below by email or our Linkedin page. Please attached your resume and/or cover letter in one of the following formats when emailing us: .pdf, .doc/x, .txt, .odt